Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Palin News Translated From Spanish 30/06/15 "MANY THINGS AND ALMOST NO GOOD... BUAAAHHH!"

Translated from Spanish at "GOING ROGUE, GOING PALIN "

Palin world



BOBBY JINDAL SALTA TO THE FORE




MANY THINGS AND ALMOST NO GOOD... BUAAAHHH!


Posted the 30/06/2015 moosecon



By all first partesLa of the video-sorpresa Sarah we had announced to all entitled "Buiding America completo Future" and that some, the dumbest among us, we had believed that it would be the announcement of a candidacy for the Presidency on the other hand... Tururú! Our joy in a well, pfff! As I just know right now, it is actually the announcement of a documentary produced by SarahPAC and ready to sell in which accounts are passed to all that SarahPAC has done in recent years to help Americans to elect more and best representatives of conservative. Yes, well, OK, very well... but that is not what we expected, bucking! And announcing on full season of nominations to the Republican primary, what was expected that we would imagine? As well, the first in the front today... False alarm, friends. No, if I even have a reason when I told them that Sarah will not be to finally (and every day I am more convinced that I have recently received a shipment of messages from SarahPAC calling for donations to other candidates and that, when one is due to announce his own candidacy and start collecting donations for herself, does not). With the enthusiasm that made me be wrong and be able to publish an entry with this title: "I am a bloke, I'm a bloke, I'm a bloke... and I love it!".


But not just here our disappointments today. The second I am sure that the more adventurous among you already know it: Bristol Palin, daughter of Sarah Palin, is pregnant with her second child. Very nice! That is always a cause for joy, right? However, on this occasion is not so much joy because Bristol is not married. It is true that a few months ago he announced his engagement with an acquaintance of all of us, Dakota Meyer. The wedding was scheduled for May 23 and, unfortunately, a few weeks before, we knew that the ceremony had been postponed in principle, but in the end there is no doubt that has suspended definitely. Does cause it? Only God (and the interested ones) know it... Rumors are varied and you know that I don't like talking about hearsay, especially when it's the private life of a particular person. Well, assuming that now they would not marry, everything seemed to have been a bad experience for the couple when we now hear this. I know that it is not mine, but to me I get paid (ahem!) to give my opinion and, in this case, I have to recognize that I am very disappointed with Bristol, who more judicious believed now that you already have an age. Especially after having spent all these years promoting abstinence until marriage among young Americans (and charging for it!) Now what will they think those same young people?


Bristol announced the news via this entry on his blog this week:


GREAT NEWS!


This news announcement much sooner than expected due to the constant trolls that have nothing better than talking!


I wanted you, guys, you were the first to know that I am pregnant.


Honestly, I've been dealing with all my strength to keep your head high in this case.


At the end of the day, there is nothing that can do with God on my side and I know that I am fully capable of handling anything that me across the road with dignity and grace.


Life moves, no matter what. So no matter how you feel, get up, you wear, sales and never give for an answer.


When life gets hard, there is another option that become a harder.


I know that this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, my close friends and for many of you.


But please respect the privacy of Tripp and me during this time. I don't want any sermon or do not want any sympathy.


My little family has always been and will always be in the first place.


Tripp, this new baby, and let's all be good because God is Merciful.


Well, certainly I will not preach it because matter is not mine; I can not offer you much sympathy because I don't feel it. Some out there are welcoming that it has chosen to have the baby and not opt for an abortion... missing more! As if I had up to thank him for that! For my part, now I say that I am very disappointed. By the way, what role in this whole affair the father of the creature? Because he will have something to say on the subject, isn't it? Moreover, who is is