Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Left Still Can't Get The Answer They want from John McCain About Palin

Here is John McCain on his choice of Sarah Palin  in response to the left who are just dying for him to repudiate her but sadly for them the answer they look for never comes. In fact this is one of his strongest endorsements.

On picking Sarah Palin:
I think historians will decide that facts are stubborn things. We were four points down when I chose her and three points up afterwards. She held her own and, some people said, won a debate with the vice president. She did everything I ever wanted. She excited our base in a way I was unable to achieve. And then I watched the shredding and destruction to destroy a good and decent person by the liberal media, beginning with Katie Couric. Not only do I not regret it, but I have probably not seen anyone in American life savaged like she was, particularly by the liberal left.